Important tips for epilation
Sring is on the way. Time to get ready for summer. It’s time for your beauty to shine!!!
Just follow some important tips on laser hair removal.
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LASER
– Avoid sunbathing or solarium before applying laser. The epilation laser is not applied to tanned skin.
– Avoid cosmetic creams with aroma and color before treatment.
– Prior to treatment, no depilatory method should be used that eradicates hair, for example wax or Silk epil. The bristles must be at least 2 mm long.
INSTRUCTIONS AFTER LASER
– Avoid applying hot water in the area for the next 6 hours.
– Use sunscreen with a high protection spf > 30 and avoid sunbathing or solarium for the first three days after treatment.
– Avoid peeling in the area on the day of treatment.
For any queries or advice, call us at 210-6997766 for Athens or at 22910-23012 for Lagonisi.
Our specialized staff will be happy to serve you…